Sunday 13 September 2015

Fall is coming with Bo Bunny

Here in the UK that summer feeling is fading fast and we are approaching Autumn, with that in mind I used the adorable fall themed collection Enchanted Harvest by Bo Bunny to make some fall themed cards.

Fall cards Tracee Provis bo bunny enchanted harvest 01


We don't really celebrate this season in the UK it just sort of happens upon us. I wanted to make some more general type cards that I can put in my "Spare Cards" box and then if something crops up I have a card ready to hand.

Fall cards Tracee Provis bo bunny enchanted harvest 02


This card could be used for a birthday or other special occasion. I first used some of the Bronze Glitter Paste along with the clock from the Love Stickable Stencil set, butterflies that I fussy cut from the coordinating 6 x 6 paper pad cascade their way up the side of the card.

Fall cards Tracee Provis bo bunny enchanted harvest 03


Have you seen the new release dies, on this card I used the Lovely Leaf Set. I first die cut a leaf shape from a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the bark pattern on the negative part of the die cut and then embossed using clear embossing powder. I placed a patterned paper again from the 6 x 6 paper pad behind the negative shape.

I gently brushed ink over the leaf shape and this shows the delicate raised embossed pattern on the leaf, I used foam dots to place it slightly off centre of the negative shape. Some more fussy cut butterflies dotted around, finally I stamped a Thank You sentiment under the leaf,



For my final card I used the Falling Leaves Stencil set, I sponged different colour inks through the stencil to replicate the colours in the patterned paper, after I had done this I drew around the shapes of the leaves with a journaling pen. The sentiment was taken from the Enchanted Forest Noteworthy pack and I added glossy accents to the word Fall, I popped it up on foam tape over my layers.

x Thanks for looking x

Bo Bunny Products Used:
Patterned Paper; Autumn, Fall/Enchanted Forest; Cupboards/Provence
6 x6 Paper Pad; Enchanted Forest
Cardstock; Chocolate Vintage
Noteworthy; Enchanted Forest
Dies; Lovely Leaf Dies
Stamps; Rough It Up, Sentiments
Stencils; Falling Leaves, Love
Glitter Paste; Bronze


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments